Monday, 28 May 2012

Welcome!

A warm welcome to anyone reading my new blog!! 

I've been wanting to write a cookbook forever but never get around to it, so this blog will be my starting point.

I will try to have photos from my cooking adventures to accompany my recipes so you can see what my version looks like.  There will also be some Rampaging Toddler antic stories and some hilarious photos thrown into the mix.

Our family's emphasis on food at the moment is to try to eat as organically as we can, using fresh ingredients and homemade food as much as possible.  We are also going to try growing as much of our own produce as we can, and what we can't grow we will hopefully be able to swap friends and neighbours our produce for theirs.

We are a vegetarian household so all recipes will be vego and I'll be trying my hand at more vegan and raw recipes as well.  If anyone has any suggestions for what they might like recipes for, please let me know!

6 comments:

  1. Love it! Lots of recipes that are quick to make with ramaging toddlers :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, sometimes it takes me most of the day to make some of the recipes ;-) But they are doable with the 'help' of wee ones!

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm looking forward to a bit of cooking inspiration! -Kristen xxx

      Delete
  3. Yay excited to see your stuff! Kair x

    ReplyDelete